Baby Eczema Itch Relief Wash & Shampoo helps relieve minor skin irritations and itching due to eczema & rashes. Specially formulated with soothing ingredients that help soothe and nourish the skin. Gentle formula lathers into a soft foam that cleans, relieves, and softens even the most delicate skin. It’s perfect for not only babies, but the entire family!
- Packed with organic botanicals
- Dermatologist tested.
- Clinically tested & safe for sensitive skin.
- Provides soothing solutions for sensitive skin irritated from symptoms of Eczema
- Easy to use, easy to rinse, skin feels clean
Apply to hands or washcloth and massage gently into scalp, hair or body, avoiding the eyes. Lather and rinse thoroughly.
- AP4® Aloe Vera Complex is a proprietary botanical complex that naturally contains more than 200 healing properties to help fight bacteria and soothe skin
- Colloidal Oatmeal helps reduce redness, inflammation and itching
Colloidal Oatmeal 1.5% (Purpose: Skin protectant)
water, salvia officinalis (sage) leaf extract*, equisetum arvense (horsetail) extract*, calendula officinalis (marigold) flower extract*, chamomilla recutita (chamomile) flower extract*, panax ginseng root extract*, citrus medica limonum (lemon) peel extract*, aloe barbadensis leaf extract*, sodium methyl 2-sulfolaurate, disodium 2-sulfolaurate, cocamidopropyl betaine, lauramide mea, cetrimonium chloride, peg-150 distearate, sodium c14-16 olefin sulfonate, polyquaternium-7, glycol distearate, laureth-4, goat’s milk, panthenol (pro-vitamin B5), citric acid, phenoxyethanol, caprylyl glycol, ethylhexylglycerin, hexylene glycol.
*Certified Organic Ingredient – Mayacert Certifier
"Hailey was having eczema on different parts of her body and wet wraps and moisturizing could not calm the itch/rash down. Only steroids worked but left her skin very dry. When we first tried the wash (gifted to us) her skin visibly improved within a week - she had less rashes and was scratching less. She also loves the smell of the soap and gladly lathers it on everyday!" - Mom of 4yo girl, Sg